- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
Hospice and Grief Center announces promotions
Northern Illinois Hospice and Grief Center reports that Peggy Otto, LCSW, has been promoted to Patient/Family Services supervisor, and Brenda Byrne, MS, MDiv, LPC, spiritual counselor, has earned the designation of Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue