- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Small cell lung cancer benefit
From press release
RockfordSupport.com is hosting a benefit for Jim Foster from 2-7 p.m., Sunday, March 20 at Casey’s Pub in Loves Park. Foster was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer this past January. His family and Rockford Support are doing all they can to raise money for his medical bills.
Casey’s will be donating a lunch/dinner buffet with hot ham and roast beef, cheesy potatoes, baked beans, pasta salad and silver dollar rolls. The Urban family will be charging $10 per plate and $3 for children.
“This will be Rockford Support’s first benefit since the launch of the program,” says Nick Fosberg, owner of RockfordSupport.com and Casey’s Pub. “Being able to help people pay their medical bills due to unfortunate situations is a great feeling, and I plan to keep this new program going.
If you would like to support Jim and his family, join them March 20 at Casey’s Pub. You can also go to www.RockfordSupport.com to get more information about how they can help someone you know.
For more information, contact Nick Fosberg at (815) 509-8670 or e-mail at Nickfosberg@gmail.com.
From the March 16-22, 2011, issue