- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Wellness for the mind, body and spirit—a lecture series for the active adult
A lecture series is being offered to the citizens of Rockford and surrounding community. This free, six-part series is being sponsored by Siena on Brendenwood, 4444 Brendenwood Road, Rockford, and the series touches on many different aspects for total wellness.
The series runs consecutive Thursdays and Fridays, starting Thursdays, March 31, and concluding Friday, April 15; all presentations are at 1:30 p.m. and will last about an hour.
The speakers and their topics are as follows:
Dr. Owen Phelps–Find and Enjoy Lifelong Abundance–March 31
Lori R. Huttner–Minimize the Risk of Identity Theft–April 1
Ann Chrudimsky–Dining Out/Eating Right–April 7
Susan Sklar–Spark That Brain–April 8
Roni Golan–The Power of Laughter–April 14
Ryan Hulsebus, D.C.–Natural Health–April 15
Although this is a free event, seating is limited, and reservations are required. Visit www.sienaonbrendenwood.org/events for more information. Call (815) 399-6167 to reserve your place at this powerful, life-enhancing lecture series.
From the March 23-29, 2011 issue