- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Wellness for the mind, body and spirit—a lecture series for the active adult
A lecture series is being offered to the citizens of Rockford and surrounding community. This free, six-part series is being sponsored by Siena on Brendenwood, 4444 Brendenwood Road, Rockford, and the series touches on many different aspects for total wellness.
The series runs consecutive Thursdays and Fridays, starting Thursdays, March 31, and concluding Friday, April 15; all presentations are at 1:30 p.m. and will last about an hour.
The speakers and their topics are as follows:
Dr. Owen Phelps–Find and Enjoy Lifelong Abundance–March 31
Lori R. Huttner–Minimize the Risk of Identity Theft–April 1
Ann Chrudimsky–Dining Out/Eating Right–April 7
Susan Sklar–Spark That Brain–April 8
Roni Golan–The Power of Laughter–April 14
Ryan Hulsebus, D.C.–Natural Health–April 15
Although this is a free event, seating is limited, and reservations are required. Visit www.sienaonbrendenwood.org/events for more information. Call (815) 399-6167 to reserve your place at this powerful, life-enhancing lecture series.
From the March 23-29, 2011 issue