- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Kendra Hall joins SwedishAmerican Health System
Kendra Hall, M.D., pediatrician, has joined SwedishAmerican Health System, returning to Illinois after practicing nine years in Arizona. She received her medical degree from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield and completed pediatrics training at Phoenix Children’s Hospital in Phoenix. She is board certified in pediatrics and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
From the March 23-29, 2011 issue