- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Kendra Hall joins SwedishAmerican Health System
Kendra Hall, M.D., pediatrician, has joined SwedishAmerican Health System, returning to Illinois after practicing nine years in Arizona. She received her medical degree from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield and completed pediatrics training at Phoenix Children’s Hospital in Phoenix. She is board certified in pediatrics and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
From the March 23-29, 2011 issue