- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Kendra Hall joins SwedishAmerican Health System
Kendra Hall, M.D., pediatrician, has joined SwedishAmerican Health System, returning to Illinois after practicing nine years in Arizona. She received her medical degree from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield and completed pediatrics training at Phoenix Children’s Hospital in Phoenix. She is board certified in pediatrics and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
From the March 23-29, 2011 issue