- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Kendra Hall joins SwedishAmerican Health System
Kendra Hall, M.D., pediatrician, has joined SwedishAmerican Health System, returning to Illinois after practicing nine years in Arizona. She received her medical degree from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield and completed pediatrics training at Phoenix Children’s Hospital in Phoenix. She is board certified in pediatrics and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
From the March 23-29, 2011 issue