- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Pets: SPAY ILLINOIS offers low-cost Spay/Neuter Day
SPAY ILLINOIS is hosting a low-cost Spay/Neuter Day for all residents in the Rockford area. There are no income qualifications or county restrictions to participate.
All dogs will be $80 and cats $50; feral cats that are brought in a trap will be $45 and will include a rabies vaccine, ear tip and pain shot.
Pets being spayed or neutered that day also qualify for $15 rabies vaccines, $15 distemper combos, $15 heartworm testing, $20 micro-chipping, and low-cost heartworm prevention.
The Spay/Neuter Day is March 28, and you must call to make an appointment. There are only 40 spots available for this day, and they are filling up fast. Call (877) 475-7729 for more information or to make your appointment.
From the March 23-29 issue