- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Pets: SPAY ILLINOIS offers low-cost Spay/Neuter Day
SPAY ILLINOIS is hosting a low-cost Spay/Neuter Day for all residents in the Rockford area. There are no income qualifications or county restrictions to participate.
All dogs will be $80 and cats $50; feral cats that are brought in a trap will be $45 and will include a rabies vaccine, ear tip and pain shot.
Pets being spayed or neutered that day also qualify for $15 rabies vaccines, $15 distemper combos, $15 heartworm testing, $20 micro-chipping, and low-cost heartworm prevention.
The Spay/Neuter Day is March 28, and you must call to make an appointment. There are only 40 spots available for this day, and they are filling up fast. Call (877) 475-7729 for more information or to make your appointment.
From the March 23-29 issue