- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Pets: SPAY ILLINOIS offers low-cost Spay/Neuter Day
SPAY ILLINOIS is hosting a low-cost Spay/Neuter Day for all residents in the Rockford area. There are no income qualifications or county restrictions to participate.
All dogs will be $80 and cats $50; feral cats that are brought in a trap will be $45 and will include a rabies vaccine, ear tip and pain shot.
Pets being spayed or neutered that day also qualify for $15 rabies vaccines, $15 distemper combos, $15 heartworm testing, $20 micro-chipping, and low-cost heartworm prevention.
The Spay/Neuter Day is March 28, and you must call to make an appointment. There are only 40 spots available for this day, and they are filling up fast. Call (877) 475-7729 for more information or to make your appointment.
From the March 23-29 issue