- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
Behr Iron and Steel wins John Deere award
People in Our Times
Metal recycling leader Behr Iron and Steel has received the 2010 Supplier of the Year Award for indirect materials from the Construction and Forestry Division of John Deere, the $26 billion world-leading provider of products and services for agriculture, forestry, construction, lawn and turf care landscaping and irrigation.
Behr was the only divisional recipient out of some 1,036 indirect materials suppliers to the Construction Forestry Division.
The award comes as a result of Behr’s work in partnering with John Deere’s Construction and Forestry Division to develop and implement new scrap management processes that improve scrap revenues, service and safety, and help meet increasingly stringent environmental standards.
From the March 30-April 5, 2011 issue