- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
Behr Iron and Steel wins John Deere award
People in Our Times
Metal recycling leader Behr Iron and Steel has received the 2010 Supplier of the Year Award for indirect materials from the Construction and Forestry Division of John Deere, the $26 billion world-leading provider of products and services for agriculture, forestry, construction, lawn and turf care landscaping and irrigation.
Behr was the only divisional recipient out of some 1,036 indirect materials suppliers to the Construction Forestry Division.
The award comes as a result of Behr’s work in partnering with John Deere’s Construction and Forestry Division to develop and implement new scrap management processes that improve scrap revenues, service and safety, and help meet increasingly stringent environmental standards.
From the March 30-April 5, 2011 issue