- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
To the Editor: Vote for John LaMendola
John LaMendola is a candidate for commissioner on the South Beloit city council. I have known John for 12 years. I would like to tell you why I think you should consider voting for him.
He is now retired after 35 years in law enforcement. I believe John possesses the moral values and integrity that government demands. John is a problem solver. He is straight-forward and a consensus builder; using common sense and an incorruptible attitude toward solving problems.
Above all, I believe he is an honest person, willing to do the right thing for South Beloit.
I hope you will vote for him.
Victor P. Kace Jr.
From the March 30-April 5, 2011 issue