- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
To the Editor: Vote for John LaMendola
John LaMendola is a candidate for commissioner on the South Beloit city council. I have known John for 12 years. I would like to tell you why I think you should consider voting for him.
He is now retired after 35 years in law enforcement. I believe John possesses the moral values and integrity that government demands. John is a problem solver. He is straight-forward and a consensus builder; using common sense and an incorruptible attitude toward solving problems.
Above all, I believe he is an honest person, willing to do the right thing for South Beloit.
I hope you will vote for him.
Victor P. Kace Jr.
From the March 30-April 5, 2011 issue