- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
- ComEd and river goers at same level?
- State Roundup: Governor visits IDOT listening tour, told he’s wrong on Turnaround
Bark and Wine Gala April 9
Join Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary, Inc., at its Fourth Annual Bark and Wine Gala, a wine tasting and silent auction event from 5-9 p.m., Saturday, April 9, at the S.M. & S.E. Club, 1010 Sandy Hollow Road, Rockford.
Help raise money for Rockford’s only no-kill animal shelter. The event includes wine tasting and hors d’oeuvres, spectacular auction items from spas to car repair and everything in between; quarter buckets; and wonderful door prizes. See pictures of the adoptable pets and learn more about Noah’s Ark.
Tickets are $25 each or two for $45 and will enter you for a chance to win the many door prizes as well as the complimentary wine tasting and hors d’oeuvres. All proceeds will directly support Noah’s Ark.
Call (815) 962-2767 or fax (815) 962-7204. E-mail: email@example.com. Contact Marcia. For larger groups, $250 tickets are available. Tickets are available at the Ark or by mail if you send in your payment to: Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary, 111 N. First St., Rockford, IL 61107.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue