- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Bark and Wine Gala April 9
Join Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary, Inc., at its Fourth Annual Bark and Wine Gala, a wine tasting and silent auction event from 5-9 p.m., Saturday, April 9, at the S.M. & S.E. Club, 1010 Sandy Hollow Road, Rockford.
Help raise money for Rockford’s only no-kill animal shelter. The event includes wine tasting and hors d’oeuvres, spectacular auction items from spas to car repair and everything in between; quarter buckets; and wonderful door prizes. See pictures of the adoptable pets and learn more about Noah’s Ark.
Tickets are $25 each or two for $45 and will enter you for a chance to win the many door prizes as well as the complimentary wine tasting and hors d’oeuvres. All proceeds will directly support Noah’s Ark.
Call (815) 962-2767 or fax (815) 962-7204. E-mail: email@example.com. Contact Marcia. For larger groups, $250 tickets are available. Tickets are available at the Ark or by mail if you send in your payment to: Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary, 111 N. First St., Rockford, IL 61107.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue