- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Chris Kelley appointed to Rockford MELD Board
Chris Kelley was recently appointed to the Rockford MELD Board of Directors.
MELD guides young parents to build a strong family and lead responsible lives by providing shelter, education and life skills training. Kelley is owner of Argyle Marketing, a full-service advertising agency in Rockford.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue