- Meet John Doe: Illinois’ minimum wage ballot question will bring voters to the polls
- First case of Ebola confirmed in the United States
- Tech-Friendly: Bending iPhones and iOS 8.0.2 update
- 20-year sentence in 2013 homicide
- Parolee arrested after search warrant at RHA property
- Olympic star Michael Phelps arrested on second DUI charge
- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
Chris Kelley appointed to Rockford MELD Board
Chris Kelley was recently appointed to the Rockford MELD Board of Directors.
MELD guides young parents to build a strong family and lead responsible lives by providing shelter, education and life skills training. Kelley is owner of Argyle Marketing, a full-service advertising agency in Rockford.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue