- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Chris Kelley appointed to Rockford MELD Board
Chris Kelley was recently appointed to the Rockford MELD Board of Directors.
MELD guides young parents to build a strong family and lead responsible lives by providing shelter, education and life skills training. Kelley is owner of Argyle Marketing, a full-service advertising agency in Rockford.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue