- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Chris Kelley appointed to Rockford MELD Board
Chris Kelley was recently appointed to the Rockford MELD Board of Directors.
MELD guides young parents to build a strong family and lead responsible lives by providing shelter, education and life skills training. Kelley is owner of Argyle Marketing, a full-service advertising agency in Rockford.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue