- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
- Ribbon-cutting for Children’s Holiday Shoppe Nov. 26; shop is open Nov. 29-Dec. 21
- Rockford Rescue Mission invites community to Thanksgiving banquet Nov. 26
- Rockton’s new business district welcomes family owned Dr. Detail U.S. Cellular
- 2014 Illinois Emerging Writers Competition winners named
- Open house for new library executive director tonight
- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
Chris Kelley appointed to Rockford MELD Board
Chris Kelley was recently appointed to the Rockford MELD Board of Directors.
MELD guides young parents to build a strong family and lead responsible lives by providing shelter, education and life skills training. Kelley is owner of Argyle Marketing, a full-service advertising agency in Rockford.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue