- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Matt Weldon is running for RAMP
May 15, Matt Weldon will be running for RAMP in the Rockford Marathon—a 26.2- mile marathon that requires careful preparation, training and hard work.
Weldon is asking the community to help support him in this important endeavor by making a financial contribution toward his goal of $5,000 for RAMP. Visit his personal webpage at www.mattisrunning4RAMP.kintera.org to support his participation in the Rockford Marathon.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue