- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
- 7-year-old struck by car near Walker School
- Final City Market of the season Friday, Oct. 17
- Lee Hamilton: Viewing political corruption more broadly
Matt Weldon is running for RAMP
May 15, Matt Weldon will be running for RAMP in the Rockford Marathon—a 26.2- mile marathon that requires careful preparation, training and hard work.
Weldon is asking the community to help support him in this important endeavor by making a financial contribution toward his goal of $5,000 for RAMP. Visit his personal webpage at www.mattisrunning4RAMP.kintera.org to support his participation in the Rockford Marathon.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue