- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
Matt Weldon is running for RAMP
May 15, Matt Weldon will be running for RAMP in the Rockford Marathon—a 26.2- mile marathon that requires careful preparation, training and hard work.
Weldon is asking the community to help support him in this important endeavor by making a financial contribution toward his goal of $5,000 for RAMP. Visit his personal webpage at www.mattisrunning4RAMP.kintera.org to support his participation in the Rockford Marathon.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue