- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
Matt Weldon is running for RAMP
May 15, Matt Weldon will be running for RAMP in the Rockford Marathon—a 26.2- mile marathon that requires careful preparation, training and hard work.
Weldon is asking the community to help support him in this important endeavor by making a financial contribution toward his goal of $5,000 for RAMP. Visit his personal webpage at www.mattisrunning4RAMP.kintera.org to support his participation in the Rockford Marathon.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue