- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
- BREAKING: Rauner vetoes state budget
RAMP receives generous gift from Roberts family
RAMP announced its first endowment gift in DeKalb County, given by the Doug & Lynn Roberts family from Sycamore in the amount of $5,000. RAMP opened an endowment at the DeKalb County Community Foundation with $10,000 in hopes of reaching a goal of $70,000.
The money from the endowment will be used to support and fund Youth Education & Advocacy services, more specifically, the Teens ’N Transition Program (T’NT). For teen-age students with disabilities, it is imperative they prepare for their transition into adulthood.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue