- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
RAMP receives generous gift from Roberts family
RAMP announced its first endowment gift in DeKalb County, given by the Doug & Lynn Roberts family from Sycamore in the amount of $5,000. RAMP opened an endowment at the DeKalb County Community Foundation with $10,000 in hopes of reaching a goal of $70,000.
The money from the endowment will be used to support and fund Youth Education & Advocacy services, more specifically, the Teens ’N Transition Program (T’NT). For teen-age students with disabilities, it is imperative they prepare for their transition into adulthood.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue