- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
RAMP receives generous gift from Roberts family
RAMP announced its first endowment gift in DeKalb County, given by the Doug & Lynn Roberts family from Sycamore in the amount of $5,000. RAMP opened an endowment at the DeKalb County Community Foundation with $10,000 in hopes of reaching a goal of $70,000.
The money from the endowment will be used to support and fund Youth Education & Advocacy services, more specifically, the Teens ’N Transition Program (T’NT). For teen-age students with disabilities, it is imperative they prepare for their transition into adulthood.
From the April 6-12, 2011 issue