- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
To the Editor: Thanks to Phil Roehrig for education
I would like to make the Jewish community of Rockford aware of the efforts of one man, Phil Roehrig, who single-handedly has made countless presentations regarding the Nazis and Holocaust at CLR (the Center for Learning in Retirement) at Rock Valley College. He should be commended by your ethnic organizations for his ongoing efforts to inform and educate the public.
Mount Morris, Ill.
From the April 6-12, 2011, issue