- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
- ComEd and river goers at same level?
- State Roundup: Governor visits IDOT listening tour, told he’s wrong on Turnaround
To the Editor: Thanks to Phil Roehrig for education
I would like to make the Jewish community of Rockford aware of the efforts of one man, Phil Roehrig, who single-handedly has made countless presentations regarding the Nazis and Holocaust at CLR (the Center for Learning in Retirement) at Rock Valley College. He should be commended by your ethnic organizations for his ongoing efforts to inform and educate the public.
Mount Morris, Ill.
From the April 6-12, 2011, issue