- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
Crusader Community Health welcomes Dr. Vaoewhongs to its Belvidere location
People in Our Times
Michael Vaewhongs, M.D., joined the Crusader Community Health Belvidere medical team as an Internal Medicine physician.
He received his medical degree–magna cum laude, from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and completed his Internal Medicine residency at Evanston Hospital, Northshore University Health System, Evanston, Ill. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Vaewhongs at the Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere, call (815) 547-0282.
Send your “Community news and notes” to The Rock River Times, ATTN: People In Our Times, 128 N. Church St., Rockford, IL 61101; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; call (815) 964-9767; or fax (815) 964-9825.
From the April 13-19, 2011 issue