- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Crusader Community Health welcomes Dr. Vaoewhongs to its Belvidere location
People in Our Times
Michael Vaewhongs, M.D., joined the Crusader Community Health Belvidere medical team as an Internal Medicine physician.
He received his medical degree–magna cum laude, from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and completed his Internal Medicine residency at Evanston Hospital, Northshore University Health System, Evanston, Ill. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Vaewhongs at the Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere, call (815) 547-0282.
Send your “Community news and notes” to The Rock River Times, ATTN: People In Our Times, 128 N. Church St., Rockford, IL 61101; e-mail email@example.com; call (815) 964-9767; or fax (815) 964-9825.
From the April 13-19, 2011 issue