- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
Crusader Community Health welcomes Dr. Vaoewhongs to its Belvidere location
People in Our Times
Michael Vaewhongs, M.D., joined the Crusader Community Health Belvidere medical team as an Internal Medicine physician.
He received his medical degree–magna cum laude, from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and completed his Internal Medicine residency at Evanston Hospital, Northshore University Health System, Evanston, Ill. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Vaewhongs at the Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere, call (815) 547-0282.
Send your “Community news and notes” to The Rock River Times, ATTN: People In Our Times, 128 N. Church St., Rockford, IL 61101; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; call (815) 964-9767; or fax (815) 964-9825.
From the April 13-19, 2011 issue