- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Crusader Community Health welcomes Dr. Vaoewhongs to its Belvidere location
People in Our Times
Michael Vaewhongs, M.D., joined the Crusader Community Health Belvidere medical team as an Internal Medicine physician.
He received his medical degree–magna cum laude, from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and completed his Internal Medicine residency at Evanston Hospital, Northshore University Health System, Evanston, Ill. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Vaewhongs at the Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere, call (815) 547-0282.
Send your “Community news and notes” to The Rock River Times, ATTN: People In Our Times, 128 N. Church St., Rockford, IL 61101; e-mail email@example.com; call (815) 964-9767; or fax (815) 964-9825.
From the April 13-19, 2011 issue