- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Crusader Community Health welcomes Julia Norem, RN, MS
People in Our Times
Julia Norem, RN, MS, joined Crusader Community Health as the director of Patient Care Operatiaons. In her new role, she has responsibilities for medical support operations across the Crusader Community Health system.
Prior to joining Crusader, she was a professor at the Saint Anthony School of Nursing. From 1996-2006, Norem served as director of Clinical Services at the Boone County Department of Public Health.
She was selected as a Robert Wood Johnson Executive Nurse Fellow and served as a consultant for the Ethiopian Public Health Training Initiative at President Jimmy Carter’s Center in Ethiopia. Norem received her Master of Science in Nursing from Northern Illinois University, DeKalb.
From the April 13-19, 2011 issue