- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Crusader Community Health welcomes Julia Norem, RN, MS
People in Our Times
Julia Norem, RN, MS, joined Crusader Community Health as the director of Patient Care Operatiaons. In her new role, she has responsibilities for medical support operations across the Crusader Community Health system.
Prior to joining Crusader, she was a professor at the Saint Anthony School of Nursing. From 1996-2006, Norem served as director of Clinical Services at the Boone County Department of Public Health.
She was selected as a Robert Wood Johnson Executive Nurse Fellow and served as a consultant for the Ethiopian Public Health Training Initiative at President Jimmy Carter’s Center in Ethiopia. Norem received her Master of Science in Nursing from Northern Illinois University, DeKalb.
From the April 13-19, 2011 issue