- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Crusader Community Health welcomes Julia Norem, RN, MS
People in Our Times
Julia Norem, RN, MS, joined Crusader Community Health as the director of Patient Care Operatiaons. In her new role, she has responsibilities for medical support operations across the Crusader Community Health system.
Prior to joining Crusader, she was a professor at the Saint Anthony School of Nursing. From 1996-2006, Norem served as director of Clinical Services at the Boone County Department of Public Health.
She was selected as a Robert Wood Johnson Executive Nurse Fellow and served as a consultant for the Ethiopian Public Health Training Initiative at President Jimmy Carter’s Center in Ethiopia. Norem received her Master of Science in Nursing from Northern Illinois University, DeKalb.
From the April 13-19, 2011 issue