- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
- More than 46 million Americans to travel for Thanksgiving, most since 2007
Crusader Community Health welcomes Julia Norem, RN, MS
People in Our Times
Julia Norem, RN, MS, joined Crusader Community Health as the director of Patient Care Operatiaons. In her new role, she has responsibilities for medical support operations across the Crusader Community Health system.
Prior to joining Crusader, she was a professor at the Saint Anthony School of Nursing. From 1996-2006, Norem served as director of Clinical Services at the Boone County Department of Public Health.
She was selected as a Robert Wood Johnson Executive Nurse Fellow and served as a consultant for the Ethiopian Public Health Training Initiative at President Jimmy Carter’s Center in Ethiopia. Norem received her Master of Science in Nursing from Northern Illinois University, DeKalb.
From the April 13-19, 2011 issue