- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Crusader Community Health welcomes Julia Norem, RN, MS
People in Our Times
Julia Norem, RN, MS, joined Crusader Community Health as the director of Patient Care Operatiaons. In her new role, she has responsibilities for medical support operations across the Crusader Community Health system.
Prior to joining Crusader, she was a professor at the Saint Anthony School of Nursing. From 1996-2006, Norem served as director of Clinical Services at the Boone County Department of Public Health.
She was selected as a Robert Wood Johnson Executive Nurse Fellow and served as a consultant for the Ethiopian Public Health Training Initiative at President Jimmy Carter’s Center in Ethiopia. Norem received her Master of Science in Nursing from Northern Illinois University, DeKalb.
From the April 13-19, 2011 issue