- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
- ComEd and river goers at same level?
- State Roundup: Governor visits IDOT listening tour, told he’s wrong on Turnaround
Dr. April Kennedy joins Affordable Dentistry Today
Dr. April Kennedy, DDS, recently joined Affordable Dentistry Today at 5819-21 E. Riverside Blvd., in Rockford. Dr. Kennedy received her dental degree from Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee. In addition to her formal education, she will continue to seek out advanced training in a range of dental issues and techniques to better serve her patients. Through continuing education programs, she will receive additional hands-on training on procedures, including crowns, veneers, aesthetic restorations, tooth whitening, invisible braces, bridges and endodontics. Dr. Kennedy is a member of the American Dental Association.
From the April 20-26, 2011, issue