- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Dr. April Kennedy joins Affordable Dentistry Today
Dr. April Kennedy, DDS, recently joined Affordable Dentistry Today at 5819-21 E. Riverside Blvd., in Rockford. Dr. Kennedy received her dental degree from Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee. In addition to her formal education, she will continue to seek out advanced training in a range of dental issues and techniques to better serve her patients. Through continuing education programs, she will receive additional hands-on training on procedures, including crowns, veneers, aesthetic restorations, tooth whitening, invisible braces, bridges and endodontics. Dr. Kennedy is a member of the American Dental Association.
From the April 20-26, 2011, issue