Klehm Arboretum: Tickets on sale for Garden Fair
Advance tickets for the June 3-5 Garden Fair at Klehm Arboretum are on sale at the following locations:
- Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford
- Gensler Gardens, 102 Orth Road, Loves Park, Ill.
- Gensler Gardens, 8631 11th St., Davis Junction, Ill.
- J. Carlson Growers, 8938 Newburg Road, Rockford
- Pepper Creek Flowers & Plants, 7295 Harrison Ave., Rockford
- Roxy Carmichael, 310 N. Alpine Road, Rockford
- Tyler’s Landscaping, 6701 N. Main St., Rockford
- Village Green Home & Garden, 6101 E. Riverside Blvd., Rockford
- Village Green Home & Garden, 2640 N. Main St., Rockford.
Tickets are $5 in advance and can be purchased until June 2. Tickets will be sold for $7 at the gate. One ticket is valid for all three days.
Held on the beautiful grounds of Klehm Arboretum, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, Garden Fair is the region’s largest outdoor living marketplace. Throughout the years, Garden Fair has proven to be the place to shop for flowers, shrubs, tools and other garden-related items. The 18th annual event, is expected to attract more than 5,000 visitors.
Hours are Friday, June 3—noon to 8 p.m.; Saturday, June 4—9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sunday, June 5—9 a.m.-3 p.m.
For more information about Garden Fair, visit www.klehm.org or call (815) 965-8146. Vendor applications are available.
From the April 20-26, 2011
Print This Article