- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Reynolds named NPS Midwest regional director
National Park Service (NPS) Director Jonathan B. Jarvis has selected Michael T. Reynolds as the agency’s Midwest regional director. He will begin his new duties in early May 2011. Reynolds has served as deputy regional director of the Northeast region since 2008. Earlier, as superintendent of Fire Island National Seashore, he created innovative ways to work with the local community and park partners and reorganized park operations to create a more efficient organization grounded in sound business planning. His NPS career also includes stints as a resource manager, planner, legislative staff, and a division chief in three parks. Reynolds earned a bachelor’s degree in environmental studies from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and an MBA from Regis University in Denver.
From the April 20-26, 2011, issue