- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Ann Blee named program director for Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center
Ann Blee has been named program director for Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center. Blee, a two-year cancer survivor, is responsible for managing all programs for Healing Pathways, including training supervisors and volunteers, creating marketing material, scheduling various programs, and making community presentations.
Blee has previously worked in sales management and marketing. A native of Nashville, Tenn., Blee has lived in Rockford for 11 years. She has volunteered for many organizations, including Share Our Strength and Children’s Home & Aid Society of Northern Illinois.
From the April 27-May 3, 2011 issue