- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Ann Blee named program director for Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center
Ann Blee has been named program director for Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center. Blee, a two-year cancer survivor, is responsible for managing all programs for Healing Pathways, including training supervisors and volunteers, creating marketing material, scheduling various programs, and making community presentations.
Blee has previously worked in sales management and marketing. A native of Nashville, Tenn., Blee has lived in Rockford for 11 years. She has volunteered for many organizations, including Share Our Strength and Children’s Home & Aid Society of Northern Illinois.
From the April 27-May 3, 2011 issue