- Pet Talk: Healthy pets make for a happy holiday
- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
Ann Blee named program director for Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center
Ann Blee has been named program director for Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center. Blee, a two-year cancer survivor, is responsible for managing all programs for Healing Pathways, including training supervisors and volunteers, creating marketing material, scheduling various programs, and making community presentations.
Blee has previously worked in sales management and marketing. A native of Nashville, Tenn., Blee has lived in Rockford for 11 years. She has volunteered for many organizations, including Share Our Strength and Children’s Home & Aid Society of Northern Illinois.
From the April 27-May 3, 2011 issue