- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Ann Blee named program director for Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center
Ann Blee has been named program director for Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center. Blee, a two-year cancer survivor, is responsible for managing all programs for Healing Pathways, including training supervisors and volunteers, creating marketing material, scheduling various programs, and making community presentations.
Blee has previously worked in sales management and marketing. A native of Nashville, Tenn., Blee has lived in Rockford for 11 years. She has volunteered for many organizations, including Share Our Strength and Children’s Home & Aid Society of Northern Illinois.
From the April 27-May 3, 2011 issue