- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Ann Blee named program director for Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center
Ann Blee has been named program director for Healing Pathways-Cancer Resource Center. Blee, a two-year cancer survivor, is responsible for managing all programs for Healing Pathways, including training supervisors and volunteers, creating marketing material, scheduling various programs, and making community presentations.
Blee has previously worked in sales management and marketing. A native of Nashville, Tenn., Blee has lived in Rockford for 11 years. She has volunteered for many organizations, including Share Our Strength and Children’s Home & Aid Society of Northern Illinois.
From the April 27-May 3, 2011 issue