- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Nextage Professionals Realty takes top honors
Nextage Professionals Realty blew away the competition at the premier Nextage Realty International Awards Ceremony in Atlanta.
This was a celebration to recognize the accomplishments of Nextage Realty International’s top agents, offices and team leaders. Jan Mansfield, broker/owner, received the 2010 “Diamond Company” award for being the No. 1 company in the nation for franchise production. Mansfield also received the award for being the No. 1 “Office Team Builder.”
Eight of the 2010 “Top 10 Producing Agents” nationwide for Gross Commission Income were Nextage Professionals Realty agents. No. 1—Debbie Rheingans, No. 2—Roni Paravala, No. 3—Teresa Fogel, No. 4—Michael Oslund, No. 5—Jan Feit, No. 6—Darla Clark, No. 9—Margaret Archer and No. 10—Jason Taylor.
Nine of the 2010 “Top 10 Producing Agents” nationwide in Closed Sales were Nextage Professionals Realty agents. No. 1—Roni Paravala, No. 2—Teresa Fogel, No. 3—Debbie Rheingans, No. 4—Darla Clark, No. 5—Michael Oslund, No. 6—Margaret Archer, No. 7—Jason Taylor, No. 8—Etoyle Howell and tied for No. 9—Christine Vyborny and Jan Feit.
From the April 27-May 3, 2011 issue