- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Nextage Professionals Realty takes top honors
Nextage Professionals Realty blew away the competition at the premier Nextage Realty International Awards Ceremony in Atlanta.
This was a celebration to recognize the accomplishments of Nextage Realty International’s top agents, offices and team leaders. Jan Mansfield, broker/owner, received the 2010 “Diamond Company” award for being the No. 1 company in the nation for franchise production. Mansfield also received the award for being the No. 1 “Office Team Builder.”
Eight of the 2010 “Top 10 Producing Agents” nationwide for Gross Commission Income were Nextage Professionals Realty agents. No. 1—Debbie Rheingans, No. 2—Roni Paravala, No. 3—Teresa Fogel, No. 4—Michael Oslund, No. 5—Jan Feit, No. 6—Darla Clark, No. 9—Margaret Archer and No. 10—Jason Taylor.
Nine of the 2010 “Top 10 Producing Agents” nationwide in Closed Sales were Nextage Professionals Realty agents. No. 1—Roni Paravala, No. 2—Teresa Fogel, No. 3—Debbie Rheingans, No. 4—Darla Clark, No. 5—Michael Oslund, No. 6—Margaret Archer, No. 7—Jason Taylor, No. 8—Etoyle Howell and tied for No. 9—Christine Vyborny and Jan Feit.
From the April 27-May 3, 2011 issue