- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Klehm Arboretum & Harris Bank announce Garden Fair 2011
Klehm Arboretum and Harris Bank are pleased to present the 18th Annual Garden Fair. If you sell outdoor living or garden-related items, you are invited to participate in Klehm Arboretum’s Garden Fair, the region’s largest outdoor living marketplace. Vendor applications are now being accepted.
Held on the beautiful grounds of Klehm Arboretum, 2715 S. Main St., Rockford, Garden Fair is always held on the first weekend in June. More than 5,000 shoppers attend each year to shop for flowers, shrubs, tools and other garden-related items.
To download a vendor application, visit the website at www.klehm.org or call (815) 965-8146 to have an application mailed to you.
Dates and times for Garden Fair 2011 are: Friday, June 3—noon to 8 p.m.; Saturday, June 4—9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday, June 5–9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
From the May 18-24, 2011 issue