- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
- ComEd and river goers at same level?
- State Roundup: Governor visits IDOT listening tour, told he’s wrong on Turnaround
To the Editor: Dave Weld and the Imperial Flames thank RAMI Committee
Dave Weld and the Imperial Flames won a RAMI Award (Rockford Area Music Industry) under the category BEST BLUES BAND!
Dave Weld and the Imperial Flames wanted to thank the RAMI Committee for their vote and the great job they are doing to promote music and help the artists.
This would not have been possible without continued support from the Crossroads Blues Society, Mark Thompson and Steve Jones. Delmark Records gets equal credit for having the faith and confidence in Dave Weld and the Imperial Flames, and making their debut CD Burnin’ Love a joy to hear, and available to everyone in the USA, Europe and all the airwaves!
The band is looking forward to being in Canada through June to promote the CD, in Calgary and Edmonton. Also check out the band at the Dodgeville Blues Festival on Saturday, July 23!
Thanks to everyone for your support and best wishes!!!
Dave Weld and the Imperial Flames
From the May 18-24, 2011 issue