- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
1st Step Chiropractic celebrates nine years with open house June 3
1st Step Chiropractic, Rockford’s only upper cervical chiropractic center using the NUCCA procedure, is celebrating nine years of business with an open house June 3, according to owner Dr. Philip Schalow.
Across from Edgebrook Shopping Center, at 4519 Highcrest Road, 1st Step Chiropractic provides comfortable correction of the imbalanced spine by reducing misalignment of the atlas, the first bone in the neck.
Free health checks, blood pressure checks, food, games and prizes will be offered at the open house from 2 to 6 p.m., Friday, June 3.
For more information, call (815) 398-4500 or visit myrockfordchiropractor.com.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue