- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
1st Step Chiropractic celebrates nine years with open house June 3
1st Step Chiropractic, Rockford’s only upper cervical chiropractic center using the NUCCA procedure, is celebrating nine years of business with an open house June 3, according to owner Dr. Philip Schalow.
Across from Edgebrook Shopping Center, at 4519 Highcrest Road, 1st Step Chiropractic provides comfortable correction of the imbalanced spine by reducing misalignment of the atlas, the first bone in the neck.
Free health checks, blood pressure checks, food, games and prizes will be offered at the open house from 2 to 6 p.m., Friday, June 3.
For more information, call (815) 398-4500 or visit myrockfordchiropractor.com.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue