- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
1st Step Chiropractic celebrates nine years with open house June 3
1st Step Chiropractic, Rockford’s only upper cervical chiropractic center using the NUCCA procedure, is celebrating nine years of business with an open house June 3, according to owner Dr. Philip Schalow.
Across from Edgebrook Shopping Center, at 4519 Highcrest Road, 1st Step Chiropractic provides comfortable correction of the imbalanced spine by reducing misalignment of the atlas, the first bone in the neck.
Free health checks, blood pressure checks, food, games and prizes will be offered at the open house from 2 to 6 p.m., Friday, June 3.
For more information, call (815) 398-4500 or visit myrockfordchiropractor.com.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue