- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
1st Step Chiropractic celebrates nine years with open house June 3
1st Step Chiropractic, Rockford’s only upper cervical chiropractic center using the NUCCA procedure, is celebrating nine years of business with an open house June 3, according to owner Dr. Philip Schalow.
Across from Edgebrook Shopping Center, at 4519 Highcrest Road, 1st Step Chiropractic provides comfortable correction of the imbalanced spine by reducing misalignment of the atlas, the first bone in the neck.
Free health checks, blood pressure checks, food, games and prizes will be offered at the open house from 2 to 6 p.m., Friday, June 3.
For more information, call (815) 398-4500 or visit myrockfordchiropractor.com.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue