- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
1st Step Chiropractic celebrates nine years with open house June 3
1st Step Chiropractic, Rockford’s only upper cervical chiropractic center using the NUCCA procedure, is celebrating nine years of business with an open house June 3, according to owner Dr. Philip Schalow.
Across from Edgebrook Shopping Center, at 4519 Highcrest Road, 1st Step Chiropractic provides comfortable correction of the imbalanced spine by reducing misalignment of the atlas, the first bone in the neck.
Free health checks, blood pressure checks, food, games and prizes will be offered at the open house from 2 to 6 p.m., Friday, June 3.
For more information, call (815) 398-4500 or visit myrockfordchiropractor.com.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue