- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Dan Osborn joins local MetLife firm in Rockford
The Premier Wealth Group has announced that Dan Osborn has joined the firm as a financial services representative. Osborn is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is a member of the University of Illinois Alumni Association and a resident of Rockford.
The Premier Wealth Group, an office of MetLife, offers a broad array of financial products and services including life, disability income, long-term care insurance and annuities, mutual funds and investment products. The company is at 2601 Reid Farm Road, Suite A, Rockford, IL 61114.
Send your “Community news and notes” to The Rock River Times, ATTN: People In Our Times, 128 N. Church St., Rockford, IL 61101; e-mail email@example.com; call (815) 964-9767; or fax (815) 964-9825.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue