- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
- BREAKING: Rauner vetoes state budget
Dan Osborn joins local MetLife firm in Rockford
The Premier Wealth Group has announced that Dan Osborn has joined the firm as a financial services representative. Osborn is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is a member of the University of Illinois Alumni Association and a resident of Rockford.
The Premier Wealth Group, an office of MetLife, offers a broad array of financial products and services including life, disability income, long-term care insurance and annuities, mutual funds and investment products. The company is at 2601 Reid Farm Road, Suite A, Rockford, IL 61114.
Send your “Community news and notes” to The Rock River Times, ATTN: People In Our Times, 128 N. Church St., Rockford, IL 61101; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; call (815) 964-9767; or fax (815) 964-9825.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue