- AG’s, comptroller’s offices to meet in court Tuesday
- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
Dan Osborn joins local MetLife firm in Rockford
The Premier Wealth Group has announced that Dan Osborn has joined the firm as a financial services representative. Osborn is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is a member of the University of Illinois Alumni Association and a resident of Rockford.
The Premier Wealth Group, an office of MetLife, offers a broad array of financial products and services including life, disability income, long-term care insurance and annuities, mutual funds and investment products. The company is at 2601 Reid Farm Road, Suite A, Rockford, IL 61114.
Send your “Community news and notes” to The Rock River Times, ATTN: People In Our Times, 128 N. Church St., Rockford, IL 61101; e-mail email@example.com; call (815) 964-9767; or fax (815) 964-9825.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue