- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Dickerson & Nieman makes 2011 REAL Trends 500 List
Dickerson & Nieman Realtors has been recognized in the 2011 REAL Trends 500 report.
The REAL Trends 500 is an annual research report that identifies the country’s largest and most successful residential firms. It ranks firms both in terms of closed sales volume and number of closed transactions. Dickerson & Nieman made the top 500 in both categories.
This report represents the most trusted standard of measuring the performance of the nation’s leading realty service firms.
Dickerson & Nieman is the only Rockford-area residential firm to make the top 500 in either category.
Frank Wehrstein, president of Dickerson & Nieman, said, “We are proud of this recognition for several reasons—we are proud of the work of our professional agents and staff who make this possible, and we are very proud of the national recognition this gives the Rockford area.”
Dickerson & Nieman has been part of the Rockford community for more than 50 years. They have offices in Rockford, Roscoe, Belvidere, Byron and Oregon. Dickerson & Nieman is independently owned with agents and staff who live within the community. Visit dickersonnieman.com.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue