- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Dickerson & Nieman makes 2011 REAL Trends 500 List
Dickerson & Nieman Realtors has been recognized in the 2011 REAL Trends 500 report.
The REAL Trends 500 is an annual research report that identifies the country’s largest and most successful residential firms. It ranks firms both in terms of closed sales volume and number of closed transactions. Dickerson & Nieman made the top 500 in both categories.
This report represents the most trusted standard of measuring the performance of the nation’s leading realty service firms.
Dickerson & Nieman is the only Rockford-area residential firm to make the top 500 in either category.
Frank Wehrstein, president of Dickerson & Nieman, said, “We are proud of this recognition for several reasons—we are proud of the work of our professional agents and staff who make this possible, and we are very proud of the national recognition this gives the Rockford area.”
Dickerson & Nieman has been part of the Rockford community for more than 50 years. They have offices in Rockford, Roscoe, Belvidere, Byron and Oregon. Dickerson & Nieman is independently owned with agents and staff who live within the community. Visit dickersonnieman.com.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue