- 27 businesses penalized for selling alcohol to minors
- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
Dickerson & Nieman makes 2011 REAL Trends 500 List
Dickerson & Nieman Realtors has been recognized in the 2011 REAL Trends 500 report.
The REAL Trends 500 is an annual research report that identifies the country’s largest and most successful residential firms. It ranks firms both in terms of closed sales volume and number of closed transactions. Dickerson & Nieman made the top 500 in both categories.
This report represents the most trusted standard of measuring the performance of the nation’s leading realty service firms.
Dickerson & Nieman is the only Rockford-area residential firm to make the top 500 in either category.
Frank Wehrstein, president of Dickerson & Nieman, said, “We are proud of this recognition for several reasons—we are proud of the work of our professional agents and staff who make this possible, and we are very proud of the national recognition this gives the Rockford area.”
Dickerson & Nieman has been part of the Rockford community for more than 50 years. They have offices in Rockford, Roscoe, Belvidere, Byron and Oregon. Dickerson & Nieman is independently owned with agents and staff who live within the community. Visit dickersonnieman.com.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue