- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Local audiologist appointed VP of Wisconsin Alliance of Hearing Professionals
Sheree Anderson, MA, CCC-A, director of Audiology for Professional Hearing and Audiology Clinics in Rockford, has been appointed vice president of the Wisconsin Alliance of Hearing Professionals. This is a statewide association of hearing instrument specialists and audiologists whose purpose is to foster, promote and protect the professional interests and general welfare of its members and the hearing impaired.
From the May 25-31, 2011 issue